fixtures (or jigs)
perform the function of coupling or transferring the controlled vibration from the armature of the vibrator to the product (item) under test.
This program will determine the resonant frequency of simple
rectangular and triangular plates
and plates of different cross sections using different support methods.
Eight plate configurations
- Rectangular: Fixed 1 side
- Rectangular: Fixed 2 sides (adjacent)
- Rectangular: Fixed 2 sides (opposite)
- Rectangular: Fixed 3 sides
- Rectangular: Fixed 4 sides
- Triangular: Fixed 2 sides, excluding hypotenuse"'diagonal"
- Triangular: Fixed 3 sides
- Triangular: Fixed 2 sides, including hypotenuse"'diagonal"
- Material database with up to 100 materials
- Database can be edited to include your own materials
- Results can be loaded and saved with comments
- Simple to use
- Default dimensions displayed in mm, but input can be in inches or mm
- Calculated results can be copied to the Clipboard
- Print results